The Fixed Assets tab in Oval Accounting is where you can create Fixed Assets and associate with Fixed Asset Types. In order to do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Fixed Assets tab in Oval Accounting.
- Click on the New button.
- Enter the Fixed Asset Name.
- Search for the Fixed Asset Type this Fixed Asset is associated with.
- Search for the Company Entity.
- Enter a Purchase Date and Purchase Cost.
- If required, Asset Information can be entered like Location and Description.
- Enter the Financial Information and then click on Save.
The new Fixed Asset has been created.
End of Article.